Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs From Battle Edition – PlayStation 4 Release Date, Pre-orders In Stock!
Pre-orders for the highly anticipated release of the Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs From Battle Edition – PlayStation 4 are back in stock at Amazon!
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same time frame as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on squad E of the Federation. Commander Claude Wallace and his childhood friends set out to fight for freedom in this desperate war, but bone-chilling blizzards, waves of Imperial soldiers, and the godlike powers of the Valkyria stand between them and victory. Together they will experience the painful realities of war. Will the bonds of squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield? Take the fight to the Empire with the Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition, and dive into two new adventures with your favorite Squad 7 characters from the original Valkyria Chronicles. This special edition release comes equipped with an exclusive art book themed as Claude’s travel journal from the game, and a replica of his mighty tank, the Hafen.
Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs From Battle Edition – PlayStation 4 has a scheduled release date of August 25, 2018.
- The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter “Blitz” battle system returns to the field
- New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a “Last Stand” action before death, and more
- The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation
- Inspired by watercolor compositions, the Canvas graphics engine blends visual elements of reality and Imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions
- The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for the game