Find out what tens of millions of Prime members who shopped during Prime Day 2017 discovered – this is an epic time to shop Amazon’s best deals, on top of already low prices. This year, Amazon is adding six more hours to shop and 50 percent more Spotlight Deals globally – featuring our deepest discounts on top brands and the most popular products.
Check it out: Amazon Prime Day
Pro tips on getting the most out of Prime Day include:
Watch A Deal – The Amazon App ensures you never miss a deal. This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop those limited time Lightning Deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts on the Amazon App.
Prime Day Sneak Peek on the Amazon App – Tap the Prime Day banner within the Amazon App from July 9 – 15 for a sneak peek of select products that will have Prime Day deals.
Explore Deals By Popular Interests – Find deals organized by more than 40 of the most-shopped-for interests. From style and fashion to electronics, cooking, travel and more – discover deals that you’ll love faster.
Alexa Shopping – Alexa makes it easy to find the best Prime Day deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?” Track your Prime Day orders with Alexa. Just ask “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” or set up Alexa delivery notifications in the Alexa app.
Amazon Prime Credit Cards – Cardmembers can enjoy 5% back on all their Prime Day purchases when shopping with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Prime Store Card.
Check it out: Amazon Prime Day
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of exclusive offers and deals. The following start today:
- Echo Show – Save $100 on Echo Show, which brings you everything you love about Alexa, and can show you things. Make video calls or watch video flash briefings, movies and TV shows, see music lyrics, smart home cameras, photos, weather forecasts, and more. All hands-free–just ask.
- Amazon Brands – Find our lowest prices on products from collections available exclusively on Amazon, including up to 25% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam, up to 20% off AmazonBasics items, and 30% off everyday essentials from Presto!, Mama Bear and Solimo, among others.
- Prime Video, DVDs and Blu-Ray – Save up to 50% on popular movies and TV shows on digital, DVD and Blu-Ray.
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs and hands-free listening, for just $0.99.
- Twitch Prime – Members can enjoy hundreds of hours of free gameplay as Twitch Prime gives away a free PC game every day through July 18, including titles like Pillars of Eternity and Brutal Legend. Members will also receive exclusive in-game loot for Warframe and PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Kindle Unlimited and eBooks – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited will have access to three months of unlimited reading for just $0.99. Buy your first Kindle book and get a $10 Prime Day credit valid towards eBooks, print books and Audible.
- Audible – Eligible Prime members can get their first three months at more than 65% off for $4.95 a month.